For water-related questions, please contact UIG directly at 706-268-3400 or Thank you!

What do I need to submit for a new house?

Published on: 16-Jul 02:07pm

Justin Bowers

Published on - 16-Jul 02:07pm

Three (3) sets of architectural plans drawn at 1/4"=1', Three (3) copies of a site plan for the entire property, drawn 1"=20', Housing Design Application for Approval, Site Preparation and Protection Planning, Water tap application, Fees, and County approval for the septic system.

Unable to find an answer?

Looking for anything specific article which resides in general queries? Just browse the various relevant folders and categories and then you will find the desired article.

Contact Us

Confirm Action

Are you sure? You want to perform this action.